Just an follow up…

I was able to fix all the java5 issues and build 2.6.15 and the vote is
started.    2.7.13 is built and staged, but I want to look at the staging real
quick before I call the vote.    However, I’ve been struggling trying to get
3.0.2 built.   I’ve had all kinds of various failures with javadoc generation
and other issues.  There is a sample failing to compile now
(jaxrs-minimal-osgi).   I’ll look into that tomorrow (unless Sergey beats me to
it) and hopefully finish up the 3.0.2 build tomorrow and call the votes.

Dan

Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>