Hi Christian,

While writing a test case for the transaction case for request / response I
came across something else in the code I am confused about.

The JMSDestination has a check of the following:

boolean trans = resourceHolder == null ||
!resourceHolder.containsSession(session);

So if the resourceHolder is not found or the resource holder does not have
the session, then there is no transaction.  Is this correct?

I would have thought the opposite would have been true:

boolean trans = resourceHolder != null &&
resourceHolder.containsSession(session);

Can you comment on this?