If you set the custom property I've referred to then the runtime will prefer that to a static Consumes/Produces. It is a CXF specific feature

Sergey
On 06/05/15 16:15, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
how
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=blob;f=rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/provider/PrimitiveTextProvider.java;h=31721b0cea8be76318ce350ab047ff034aba1808;hb=c7db05bc509942f266c494c692d8331f8fdf8ada
could accept */*?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

I think it is fine now, have a look at the source please...

Thanks, Sergey