Hi Team,

We have several issues(like CXF-7160 and CXF-7179) recently which is caused by
Jetty9 & Jetty8 API imcompatible, though we should be able to handle this by
reflection on CXF 3.1.x,  for the coming CXF 3.2 how about we support
Jetty9(drop Jetty8 support)  only? This can relieve some burden supporting both
Jetty8 & Jetty9 in CXF http-jetty transport.

A couple of more reasons CXF 3.2 should support Jetty 9 only
1. Jetty8 was EOL at end of 2014 and no further work on jetty 8
2. benchmark showed Jetty9 is 30% faster than Jetty8 on server side due to the
big changes in IO layers
3. Jetty community strongly suggest to use Jetty9
4. pax-web support Jetty9 for a long time, so align the jetty version seems
more reasonable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Freeman(Yue) Fang