Hope it can be released at around the end of January, may be a couple of weeks later.

Sergey
On 22/12/16 14:54, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Btw, what's the ETA for CXF 3.2 ?

I’d be fine with that.   Everyone has pretty much moved on from the Karaf
2.x versions that only have Jetty8.   As long as we can support the Jetty
version in Karaf 4.0.x, I’m fine.

Dan

On Dec 21, 2016, at 10:45 PM, Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>