Hey guys,

Quick update on this. The issue is not resolved, BUT I accidentally reproduced
the it on my local box. So I used to
build with `Apache Maven 3.2.1` and have never seen any issues, but recently I
run the CXF build with `Apache Maven 3.5.2`,
by accident actually, and ... the same 15 mins delay on snapshot downloads ...
!!! 100% of the time, I don't know the cause
yet but I believe this is not an infrastructure problem so I closed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16489 ticket.
I will be looking into this, at least with a goal to pinpoint the Maven version
to blame, so we could figure out the root of
it.

PS: FYI, running build on Windows box / Java 8. Will check on Linux shortly
(but gut feeling tells me the 15 mins delay
will be there)

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko