@Raymond: the diff between CDI and OSGi will be where the OpenAPI instance
will be created mainly so very doable (aries can even import G-openapi for
that). Only diff which can be quite intrusive is that @G we don't use plain
reflection to enable CDI meta model to be mutated during startup and
therefore let the user configure most of the model instead of hardcoding
it, but it is not that hard to abstract so I'm very confident to keep it
abstracted and to support OSGi once we support the spec with CDI (and why
not supporting CDI in aries ;)).

Romain Manni-Bucau