Great!

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> @Raymond: the diff between CDI and OSGi will be where the OpenAPI instance
> will be created mainly so very doable (aries can even import G-openapi for
> that). Only diff which can be quite intrusive is that @G we don't use plain
> reflection to enable CDI meta model to be mutated during startup and
> therefore let the user configure most of the model instead of hardcoding
> it, but it is not that hard to abstract so I'm very confident to keep it
> abstracted and to support OSGi once we support the spec with CDI (and why
> not supporting CDI in aries ;)).

Regarding supporting CDI in Aries ;) it should look pretty much like any
normal CDI extension with a tiny amount of extra OSGi metadata and what I
hope are very reasonable restrictions on how extensions provide beans, if
any.

Sincerely,
- Ray

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
>

> Le jeu. 21 juin 2018 à 15:21, Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> It would be _nice_ if we could figure out a way for this to be usable by
>> Apache Aries JAXRS Whiteboard [1] which is an implementation of OSGi JAXRS
>> Whiteboard [2].
>>
>> It would seem that a small SPI on the part of Geronimo's mp-openapi might
>> be enough (so as not to pressure this up onto the mp spec).
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard
>> [2] https://osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/service.jaxrs.html
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.invalid
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I think it fits well to geronimo.
>>> The question is rather if CXF is fine with relying on CDI for openapi?
>>> But since MicroProfile _requires_ CDI I think there is safe to assume so.
>>>
>>> LieGrue,
>>> strub

>>> should
>>> git;a=blob;f=src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/
>>> microprofile/openapi/impl/processor/AnnotationProcessor.java;h=

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)