Hi Francesco,

Yes, there are plans [1] and also the preliminary work has started [2]. I sadly
didn't have much time to work on that recently, but it is moving nonetheless,
any
help is welcomed! Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8671
[2] https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/1201

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

FC> Hi there,
FC> I see that the current main branch is set for version 4.0.3-SNAPSHOT and
Jakarta XML Web Services / Bind API 3.0

FC> Do we already have plans for CXF 4.1 supporting Jakarta XML Web Services /
Bind API 4.0 and related?

FC> I was noticing this because some SOAP services based on CXF 4.0.2 / Spring
Boot 3.1.0 are not working any more after yesterday release of Spring Boot
3.1.1: I did solve for my own services, but I thought it was better to ask for
future plans.