Thanks, great to hear that, Andriy.

It would be great if we could get https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/1660 merged in some form before the release. The main motivation is to be able to run CXF on FIPS-enabled systems. If the customized algo suite, that the PR proposes, is questionable, I'd be also fine with introducing a couple of new suites with fixed non-standard names, like already done in the past for fixing CVEs. It would be nice to hear other community members' thoughts.

Thanks again,

-- Peter