vp340 commented on PR #3521:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3521#issuecomment-5899622413

   Hi @reta ,
   I hope U're doing well.
   After the ghost RESP_OUT log , I might have found  a double RESP_OUT log ... 
U know how it is... just to balance things out :) ...
   Let me know if U or your team needs anything. 
   
   Unfortunately, as I wrote in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-9251 
... I couldn't right now simulate the scenario that I had at work. For now U 
have to trust me on that :/  . 
   Not on purpose I simulate another scenario that I had described better on 
Jira. But instead of double logging I reproduced a delayed logging unleashed 
only by DelayedCachedOutputStreamCleaner .
   The thing is, it's difficult to simulate all the cases that provoke 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7396.
   Hope U have best luck with that. 
   
   If I have news I'll keep U posted.
   Let me know if I had to add any tests to this PR or anything else.
   I'm glad to help. 
   
   Keep me updated about what U think about this problem. 
   Have a great job!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to