reta commented on code in PR #3521:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3521#discussion_r4174983813


##########
rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/LoggingOutInterceptor.java:
##########


Review Comment:
   > If fact the first thought that I have was also to unregister the callback 
from the cos (see first commit of this PR 
[2b482dc](https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/2b482dccf81f8a4ae726f82b79119d34cbb7263d)
 ).
   
   Sorry about that @vp340 , I just checked the latest revision
   
   > So obviously we can't just deregister the cb from the list (that under the 
hood does callbacks.remove(cb) as we would modify the list while the for loop 
is still cycling it.
   
   Fair point, I think we could fix that by guarding 
CachedOutputStream::close() - once closed, it should not be closed again (and 
invoke the callbacks), that should fix it for everyone, not only for logging 
interceptor



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to