vp340 commented on code in PR #3521:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3521#discussion_r4179821446


##########
rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/LoggingOutInterceptor.java:
##########


Review Comment:
   Hi @reta ,
   thanks for your solution.
   
   > Also ,now that I think about it, that DelayedCachedOutputStreamCleaner 
close only the cos that have a tmp file. So the one with no tmp file (default 
48KB ...so all ) are never never close ...and so also those log are surely 
missing.
   
   I said that because if there is something to log in cos , it means that 
something has already been written on the OutputStream of the http Socket (so 
those bytes could have reached in some way the client before it resets the 
connection...). 
   I think that log the RESP_OUT could be a plus in addition to the already log 
stack trace for the "connection reset". (So U know both the Response produce by 
your service and U know also that it never fully reached the client).
   Let me know what U think.
   
   If U don't want to log, that solution should work. But I think it doesn't 
solve the memory leak in the queue : the callback still stays attach holding 
the reference to Message and other attributes.
   
   If I have time in the next days I will try to implement my idea that I said 
before... if that's okay with U :)  .
   
   Good evening!



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to