From: Interrante, John A (GE Research, US) <john.interra...@ge.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 10:19 AM
To: mbecke...@apache.org
Cc: dev@daffodil.apache.org
Subject: EXT: [DISCUSS] need to release Daffodil 3.3.0

Please review and approve Prepare for Release 3.3.0 by tuxji · Pull Request
#775 · apache/daffodil
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/daffodil/pull/775>.

Also, please help improve the release notes by reviewing Prepare for Release
3.3.0 by tuxji · Pull Request #82 · apache/daffodil-site
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/daffodil-site/pull/82>.