I believe a lot of the issue that Mike has been having is because of the
artifacts both using 1.0.0 without the rc. Since Mike installed the rc1
extension which created a folder called something like
"daffodil-dap/daffodil-debugger-${DAFFODIL_VERSION}-${DAFFODIL_VSCODE_VERSION"
in this instance "daffodil-dap/daffodil-debugger-3.2.1-1.0.0". Now since the
artifacts don't have rc added to the name the rc2 makes the exact same folder
but ONLY if it doesn't exist. So Mike's issues have been because the folder was
already made for rc1 so as he was testing he rc2 extension, he had the proper
extension installed but was running the rc1's scala debugger causing him to
have the same issue he did with rc1. So any time we do rc and have more than
one we will need to have the person uninstall the previous extension, reload
vscode, install the new extension and then remove that `daffodil-dap` folder to
ensure everything is synced properly.