Next week our quarterly board report is due next Wednesday.

I've seen much less dev email of late from those of you who were focused on
the VSCode environment, versus say, last fall.

I realize people's ability to contribute comes and goes. I'm just wondering
if there is status or plans to report.

Right now I have no new information about the VSCode extension to report.
In December's quarterly report I only reported that the last release was in
September.

Can you please send a quick email update about the status, any planned
releases, etc.?

If this is already out there, then RTFM and a link to the mail thread is a
fine response. I've missed lots of emails over the last month or two.

Mike Beckerle
Apache Daffodil PMC | daffodil.apache.org
OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/standards/dfdl/dfdl
Owl Cyber Defense | www.owlcyberdefense.com