Peter Eberlein wrote:
<snip>
I agree and I think this should be fixed soon but I'm afraid the time frame is to short until 2.0

Yep agreed.

It'd be nice if we all had the luxury of only releasing OOo2 "when it's ready" (from the technical point of view), but well... you know... things are driven by many factors. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Peter

Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.
Premier OpenOffice.org and StarOffice Online Training providers
http://www.digitaldistribution.com