Le lundi 14 février 2005 ā 21:51 +1100, Justin Clift a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> If I've come across a bug in OOo2 Base 680m77, and find an existing bug
> for it in IZ (#42033) marked as RESOLVED/FIXED (680m75), does that means
> it should be fixed already for m77 and I need to report it's still
> broken, or not?

Well, it should be fixed, but if you are still having the problem, it
might be worth opening it up again to see if it can be confirmed.

All I can say is that the report wizard in m77 behaves oddly to say the
least. I had to push the Next button several times to actually get it to
do anything once I'd selected my base and the fields to be included
(tested with a mysql db, and text fields).

Oh, and it crashes a lot too, lots of Java exceptions thrown that are
caught by an exception handler (the crash recovery manager I presume).

Alex