Hi,
On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 23:46 +0100, Joerg Budischewski wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> >
> > ... is it going to ship with OOo 2.0?    Even if it's beta, it's fairly
> > functional, and would make life easier for a lot of users.   The license
> > shouldn't be a problem, the PostgreSQL libraries are BSD.
> >
> Hi,
>
> it's one of my next tasks, but I temporarily can't spend time on OOo, so
> it probably won't get into OOo 2.0.
>
> Bye,
>
> Joerg

That's disappointing though. I don't see anyone losing from really doing
this. I think the OSS community has really been looking forward to the
day when the accessing and working with at least MySQL and Postresql
DBMS from OOo would be reliable and painless. Frankly I think most users
would forego certain other features for this one. But then again that's
just my opinon.

Lawrence