Hi,

I don't want to be rude, but it might be easier for people to understand if you wrote in French, which some of us almost speak :-)

The message that the original poster sent to the french list (which has pretty much the same content) translates as:

---

Has anyone encountered a hangup when performing a result modification (write) from either a query or the table itself, and been forced to kill OOo, though the change is taken into account in mySQL on the next start?

See sql.log pasted below(*), is there also an OOo log (and if so where?).

The rest of OOo base is terrific and close to Access, except regarding response times for large databases.

---
* I haven't pasted again the log, please refer to the original post. I should also point out that I'm no expert in databases, so I may have misunderstood certain statements.

Hope this helps,

Cyrille