Uncertain, but my guess is yes, this is a bug. I will post this message on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list to find out.

Richard Martin wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your help I am only getting a chance to try this now.

Unfortunately I had no success saving both the report and the db file. If I open a report, add in doc properties save it, then save the base document reopen the report
the doc properties have been removed - is this a bug?

Cheers
Richard