Marc Santhoff wrote:

Hi,

I'm diggin to the new things in the base module and it's api:

The form wizard shows how to create a new form from an url, it creates a
temporary writer doc and inserts it in the DocumentDefinition wich in
turn is inserted into the "Forms" container.

What I'd like to do is to create a new form in memory without the need
to store it temporarily. What would be the necessary steps to go?

TIA,
Marc

Btw., the new watches window with object inspection is really fantastic!
You can create a form that is NOT saved in a Base document, you just need to setup the datasource as the Base document (I have not tested any of this of course). So, I suppose that you can easily do this...

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw