hi,
Am Sonntag 30 Oktober 2005 02.57 schrieb Andrew Douglas Pitonyak:
> I load a Base document.
> I add a table using a macro (and the API).
> The Base document shows the new tables.
>
> If my macro uses SQL to create the table, then the tables are not
> visible unless I close and re-open the document. Is there anyway
> to tell OOo to refresh its view of things from a macro?
Don't know :-((    ->OOo 2.0 Base usable as office automation tool ?

Same problem, if you

-delete a lot of queries using a macro with SQL-statements. All
queries are in reality deleted, but some of them are kept in the
list.

-rename  a table using a macro with SQL-statements and try to create
a new, empty table with the same name. The application fails,
because the test
    'if(oConn.Tables.hasByName(sEOYY))then'
        print "Wrong: is executed after rename (before create)"
    endIf
 fails in this case.

I think it's more then a missing refresh, Base seems to have among
other bugs also the problem to synchronize processes.

Wolfgang

PS
Can you delete a record using 'oRowSet.deleteRow()' without a crash?