Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I tried
oTables = oCon.getTables()
oTables.refresh()

This did not work....

This is surprising, since it's exactly what the Controller does with its
own connection when you dispatch the URL ...

Initially, adding a table worked with oTables.refresh(), but delete did not. I performed a couple of iterations and then adding worked sometimes, and sometimes not. Using the dispatch ALWAYS worked.
All of the code that I use is found in this document:
http://www.pitonyak.org/database/OOoBaseBinaryFields.odt
There is a section titled: "Using SQL statements to modify tables". I show the code that I currently use to refresh the database document, and then the code that I use to remove and add tables... Not that it probably matters. Working hard to document things so that I will know how to do things that I think are cool! :-)

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw