Hello CPK,

> 1) I can't find how to customize grouping and ordering level for Base Reports.

once the report is finished, you cannot really modify those facts
anymore. So you need to stick with the possibilities offered in the
wizard ...

> 2) Many times Base on Windows XP SP 2 crashes while editing form/report? why?

Well, we made it this way because we thaught it'd be funny.
Seriously: Because it's a bug. In 2.0.3, a major problem in Writer
(which is used for forms and reports) has been fixed which should reduce
the number of those crashes significantly.

> 3) Is it possible or new feature to be implemeted to use Open Source
> scripting Language for programming behind forms and reports. I think
> it will be very useful to add support for laguages such as Python,
> Perl, Ruby etc. as an add on feature.

Python support is already available, AFAIK.
In general, supporting those languages is more a general issue, not a
Base issue, since it's "only" about making a language binding for UNO,
OOo's component technology. Once this is available, you can script any
part of OOo, including forms and reports.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -