Hi Mechtilde,

> is there a possibility to get a new build mit mdb-tool to test it.
>
> Maybe then whn there are new dba fixes.

I think there's only one DBA-related CWS which made it into the master
since the mdbdriver snapshot was built, but I could create a milestone
based on the latest master, if desired. It's worthwile now that m173
introduced a lot of changes with CWS warnings01 ...

However, it will probably take 'til beginning of next week.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -