Hi André,

Did you add the configuration entry for a new driver or did you add new code in the dbaccess module? In the 1. case you may have a look at http://dba.openoffice.org/howto/UserDefinedDriverUI.html There you run an macro which will create such an entry in the configuration. When you set the extension it must be shown in the file-open dialog. If not it's a bug :-)

-- OJ

A. Klitzing wrote:
Hello there ;-)

As I said it last time in IRC, Ocke.
I wanted a dialog to open a file when I create a new database like in
the dBase-driver to have a comfortable file-chooser.
I looked into it now, but I can't get it into my driver.

I added that extension-stuff into driver::getPropertyInfo() but I only
get my textbox to write the path myself.

What did I missed?

Thanks,
André Klitzing

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. Albert Einstein