Hi Ocke,

I found that site but I didn't know how a macro can help me in C++. ;-)

I tried it and I have a box with a "selection"-button but I can't open it. Is that ok? ;-)

André

Ocke Janssen schrieb:
Hi André,

Did you add the configuration entry for a new driver or did you add new code in the dbaccess module? In the 1. case you may have a look at http://dba.openoffice.org/howto/UserDefinedDriverUI.html There you run an macro which will create such an entry in the configuration. When you set the extension it must be shown in the file-open dialog. If not it's a bug :-)