Hallo,

You also have to add the files to module scp2/source/ooo/*. Search for
jdbc to have a clue what to do.

 ahh, I forgot to add these DLL libraries there. Thanks! I will try
and I'll let you know.

Best regards,
Robert

PS: Could you please send me the sources after you finished programming
so I can review it a little bit? :-)

I don't know if I can now. This driver is closed source and this is
driver for 602SQL product, which is written by http://software602.com/
But, AFAIK, they are willing to open source it if they find maintainer
for it or if this driver will be accepted as a part of the
OpenOffice.org suite.

P.S. Sorry for my double post, I found some error and I resent it.

--
Robert Vojta, OpenOffice.org Developer