Hi,

Joerg Budischewski wrote:
 >> hmm, don't understand why this query fails, it looks fine to me. Do
 >> you have an idea ?
 >>
 > The quotes are missing around the column identifier ID, so Postgres
 > down-cases it to "id", which does not exist. "ID" does exist  in my
 > table however. It looks like a simple omission in this one instance
 > since everywhere else identifiers are always quoted, unless they are
 > known to be unquoted, e.g. postgres's internal system identifiers.

ok, indeed the quotation is missing here, it's a bug within the postgresqldriver, I'll will fix this soon.

Bye,

Joerg
well, "soon" took a little longer, however there is a new version (0.7.3) of the driver at http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html, which fixes this bug and additionally allows to change a table's schema via context menu/rename, if you are using postgresql 8.1 or later.

Bye,

Joerg