hi ,
  I'm a software developer who is working for the opensource department of
Beijing Redflag CH2000 at China,and decided to join in openoffice.I'm very
intrested in the project "Joins in dBase queries", hope to join in it very
much,if it is still available.

  I've been a programmer for a few years,and mostly in c++. In the past time  I
have done some dababase work,but expierence still not enough.And  in the
opensource field I'm also a beginner.

  My question for now : What can I do in this project? and How should I start?I
need some adwice.

  Best Regards,
  duyunfen
    2007/4/3

    Beijing Redflag CH2000 Software Co., Ltd.
  Postalcode: 100176
Tel: 8610-58022828-295
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下