Am Freitag, den 13.04.2007, 10:24 -0500 schrieb Dan Lewis:
>      Is there a way to modify the fields in a subgrid of a form? I
> have a date field that I want to set the controls for a drop down
> calander and spin wheels.

I don't know for sure (using OOo 1.1 atm), but please try:

- Switch the form to design mode
- select the column in the grid (highlight it)
- click the right mouse button an look in the menu popping up. There
should be an entry for replacing the entry field with something else. I
can't tell if the calender popup is possible here ...

HTH,
Marc