On Friday April  13 2007 5:54 pm, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 13.04.2007, 10:24 -0500 schrieb Dan Lewis:
> >      Is there a way to modify the fields in a subgrid of a form?
> > I have a date field that I want to set the controls for a drop
> > down calander and spin wheels.
>
> I don't know for sure (using OOo 1.1 atm), but please try:
>
> - Switch the form to design mode
> - select the column in the grid (highlight it)
> - click the right mouse button an look in the menu popping up.
> There should be an entry for replacing the entry field with
> something else. I can't tell if the calender popup is possible here
>
> HTH,
> Marc

     It is a great help! I right clicked the Date heading and got the
context menu. As you mentioned, I could then change the field into a
different field. But the part I wanted was the last item in this
menu: column. When I clicked it, the Control window opened. So, I now
know how to make changes to fields in a subgrid using the Control
function.

Dan