Hi Frank,
Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
> Hello Sophie,
>
>> However, I'm still wondering why I can't use the old report engine
>
> because this is work in progress, and some things changed ... noticably,
> we changed the versioning of the extension and how it plays with the
> versioning of OOo.
> Also, since the old engine is outdated, and contains more bugs than the
> new one, you're discouraged from using it, anyway :)

Well, I'm not convinced by your answer (although I thank you for it :) I
think that the discouraging part is not what our users will accept.
>From what I've seen and test, the new report is much more usable or
market adapted (I don't know how to say it) but there is some
communication to make on this new extension. I find it really important
that people won't be surprised by something that they are used to use.
Kind regards
Sophie