Hi Andrew,

andrew schrieb:

I want to install the report designer manually, but where the dickens can I find it? Searching the OOo program directories finds nothing that looks like the file I have searched through the cab files in the installation files and can't find anything that looks like a candidate for the file. So - where do I find the file that will let me install the actual extension? Am I just blind?

The Version 0.5.0 is on http://dba.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList, last entry. But I don`t know, whether there is a newer one somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you will install it for different users, you should install it as shared. For example (WinXP) close all OOo-processes including quickstarter and run from command line:
<ooo installpath>\program\unopkg.exe gui

kind regards
regina