Hi Drew,

> Can anyone direct me to who the owner ( maintainer ) of the tools basic
> library that ships with the package is?

The man who AFAIK created most of the stuff therein (Berend Cornelius,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) nowadays works in Lightning, but he probably is still
open to questions. Nonetheless, I always advertise mailing lists as
opposed to personal mails for reasons of scaling, so you might want to
ask your questions (in the current thread or) in an appropriate list.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -