Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Andrew,

But the only supported locations so far are "location=document" and
"location=application". The "document" is ambiguous if you're in an
embedded form.

An option might be to extend the location:
"location=document/forms/form_name". I'm pretty sure that would be a lot
of code to touch, which today assumes that there's only "application" or
"document", but it might be possible.
Well, don't know about how much code gets touched of course, but if I copy the form and rename it I would like the calls to the scripts to go to the newly named form not the old one - without having to change each and every reference.

Drew