Hello all,

I added a new page to the Wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Base_Features

There you'll find the features which are planned for the base development. Currently only the Sun Report Builder is available. There we put some ideas we think are the next issues we should work on. Comments are welcome as well as any help ;-)

Best regards,

Ocke

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028