Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows of a location that is publishing development builds ( or otherwise ) for Linux x86_64 platform ( deb or rpm)?

I had been getting these for long time from linux.cz ( Pavel's builds ) but it appears that they are no longer available there. ( I suppose only so much time is available and since MAC is now being built there...well ).

Anyway, I would like the builds for my ubuntu AMD64 environment - so any know of a location?

thanks much

Drew