Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I am involved on the creation of a new site for the OOo community. The site still a work in progress but still want to call for action. This site will be a repository to host resources for OOo specifically templates and clipart.

http://www.openoffice-community.org/index.php?xcontentmode=634

I know that the domain name is a bit eary, I could also hear the drums of (flame) war when I was presented wtih it and I am sure we will actually change it.

However meanwhile the site do has a category for Base templates and I think that we can put some work into making some of the base templates we been talking about on the list.

Cool!

We had been talking at user.services.openoffice.org of something like
en/tmplates
fr/templates
etc...
- not part of the forums per se - I suppose a link to the final home for this site instead.

I'll pass the word.