Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Image controls are little funny in that they don't receive focus from the desktop manager

But - under MS Windows an image control or any control derived from it can not receive focus...that is a MS design not an OO.o design. If the control is not using a native control down deep then it would not hold I suppose. Just in case things changed since last I was a real programmer I went and checked and according to the MSDN documents for .net framework 2008 this is still the case.

As a general rule: OOo is fully keyboard accessible. If there is a
functionality which you cannot reach with the keyboard (by whatever
weird path :), then this is a serious issue. However, chances for
finding such an issue are rather low, they're effectively extinct :)

Just repeated the same process from scratch under DEV300 m7 with same result:

When the image control is the only field displayed in a sub-form you can add an image to the control but you will find no way to save it to the database. Allowing tab stop or not makes no difference.

I'll put the example up somewhere for you to look at if you like, or open an issue about it.

--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org