Ezzel a dátummal: Friday 09 May 2008 13.50.32 Ocke Janssen ezt írta:
> Moin all,
>
> I  uploaded a snapshot for the cws rptchart02 to
> ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/
> To access it use your OOo account. There are English and a German
> version for Linux available and the new version of the
> sun-report-builder extension.
> This cws allows the user to insert a chart object into their report. The
> first column of a table/query/sql command is used as X-Axis for the
> chart. Unused columns can be deleted when double clicking the chart and
> open the context menu (right-mouse button) and select data ranges (2nd
> tab page) where you can remove unused ones.
>
> Happy testing.
I downloaded en version, installed on opensuse no problems, and I found some
thing, if I report them in issue tracker, which labels I use? RPT chart in
title?
Created a new file.
When I drag a new Chart into report, it shows in Report Navigator as Shape, if
I insert a Graphic it has a Name Image Control in the Report Navigator,

First I put chart into detail area in report, and dragged into report footer,
chart not shows data, but the links to table and data remains.Tried to edit
by double clicking on chart caused crash.
Second In Chart Properties, General, Title not showing in chart, it is a
desired thing or bug?

It is the first try results, I will try it more.
Zoltan