Hi all,

I have a localization issue with error messages in Base. They appear to
be duplicate in French and English, but the English part is more
verbose, for example:
---------
"Erreur lors de l'insertion du nouvel enregistrement "
"Attempt to insert null into a non-nullable column..."
---------
or
---------
"Erreur lors de l'insertion du nouvel enregistrement"
"Violation of unique constraint SYS_PK_78: duplicate value(s) for
 column(s) "nomChamp" in statement [INSERT INTO "NomTable" ("case",
 "NomCle et champs...")]"
---------
Would it be possible to have only one fully localized message?
Is it this file that have not been translated :
http://davidf.sjsoft.com/files/hsqldb-po/sql-error-messages.pot

And could it be possible that the file be added to our localization
workflow in order to maintain it?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie