Hello,

  I have been an OO user for years and mostly love your package, however I
recently
ran up against the sort bug in OO 3.1.0 Base.  Sorting of cells is such basic
function of a database that it makes me wonder where ya'll are headed with
future
releases.  All the way back to college, my Fortran programming professors in the
70's said and experience still says, "make sure the basics are working, and
then add
the bells and whistles."  I realize that OO has become a very complex package,
but
without basic functionality it is completely worthless.

Thanks for the hard work and looking forward to the next release,

Robby Robertson