Moin,

On 10/15/09 19:49, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Drew Jensen írta:
Ocke Janssen wrote:
On 10/15/09 11:32, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Ocke Janssen írta:
Win upload now completed and tested.
I down loaded the new installation set, installed on winXP Home Hungarian version, from cmd window:
msiexec/a openofficeorg32.msi
into C:\Program Files\OOo_hsqldb19\ folder, installs without any problem.
I changed bootstrap.ini,  UserInstallation=$ORIGIN/..
soffice not starts from file manager, error mesage: (fast translation)
Hi Zoltan,

Just a thought - if a reinstall did not help then I would look immediately to the user configuration data. Befrore starting OO.o again be sure to double check the entry in the bootstrap.ini file Ensure that it is going to point to a non-existent (or verified empty) directory.
I did it no change the problem, changed installation directory, installed into other drive, same error. I stopped installations, something other problem can cause this. I installed similar way the OOO320_m1, and DEV300_m61. Only change was from that time, windows update in this Tuesday. I give up on win version.
The Windows version is non-product build where more assertions are visible as you would see in other cases. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Non_Product_Build For the Windows build you need debug dll which aren't on your system by default. The link http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows#software_requirements might help you to find the pieces which are missing.

I hope that is a little help. I'm currently build a product version but for testing the non-product would be better. That's my personal opinion.

- oj

@Ocke, @QA-Database team

Ocke on qa-upload there is both a hsqldb.jar and a full windows install
- If I followed the conversation correctly:
The newer build does not need the stand-alone hsqldb.jar?

As I understand, this stand alone hsqldb.jar is newer than hsqdldb.jar in installation set. Not need to create a new installation set for testing new one, only deleting old and copying this newer hsqldb.jar into classes directory.
Zoltan

Drew

Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Nagelsweg 55                      mailto:ocke.jans...@sun.com
D-20097 Hamburg                   http://www.sun.com/staroffice

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schr?der, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel