Hi Frank,
Am 01.12.2009 22:34, schrieb Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany:
Hi Cor,

While working in m6, writer document with form controls.
When editing some text, the form control becomes invisible. Which can be
corrected by zooming / scrolling.
Was the same in M5, maybe earlier?

Known problem?

Not that I know.

Cannot reproduce out of the box, interesting questions include: design
mode or alive mode or both? Control is anchored where? Does the typed
text overlap with the control position? Does your page have a
non-default background? Does it affect transparent or non-transparent
controls only, or both? Do you use a OS/Desktop with desktop theming, or
one without (such as WinXP classic)?

In our company we are using version 2.2 for various reasons (with WindowsXP SP 2). From time to time all controls are vanishing (in live mode). The users are frustrated, because the only way to restore is a restart of the office.
The controls are anchored at paragraph.
The behavior is not reproducable, so I didn't submit an issue.
Next time I will take a look at the desktop theme, never got attention to that.

Hoping this problems I won't see when migrating to 3.x.

Regards

Peter