Hi Peter,

Peter Eberlein wrote (2-12-2009 9:05)

In our company we are using version 2.2 for various reasons (with WindowsXP SP 2). From time to time all controls are vanishing (in live mode). The users are frustrated, because the only way to restore is a restart of the office.
The controls are anchored at paragraph.

The problem I found is different.
Had some contact last night with Frank. Resulted in issue 107365.

The behavior is not reproducable, so I didn't submit an issue.
Next time I will take a look at the desktop theme, never got attention to that.

Hoping this problems I won't see when migrating to 3.x.

Indeed!

Best,
Cor

--