Hi Fernand,

> oReport.open  'the wonder: it Runs the report with the wanted Filter
> Conditions !!!
>
>  From here on the wonder continious it works just by running the third part
>
> OK wonders do happen :-) but please can someone explain this behaviour ????

See our thread over there in d...@api. As I explained there, I think this
is a side effect of the macro handling, as it does not happen when the
document does not contain macros (and thus you're not asked for macro
execution). Also, I outlined there how the API *should* be used to reach
your goal - in particular, one should be able to pass the filter to a
loadComponentFromURL call at the "reports" object.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -