Frank

as told on d...@api i have still some 2 minor questions

as soon my code is complete i will postit here, there are a few extentions around (like Drew' ReportRunner) who also can take advantage of this new knowledge

Thanks

Fernand
Hi Fernand,

oReport.open 'the wonder: it Runs the report with the wanted Filter Conditions !!!

 From here on the wonder continious it works just by running the third part

OK wonders do happen :-) but please can someone explain this behaviour ????

See our thread over there in d...@api. As I explained there, I think this
is a side effect of the macro handling, as it does not happen when the
document does not contain macros (and thus you're not asked for macro
execution). Also, I outlined there how the API *should* be used to reach
your goal - in particular, one should be able to pass the filter to a
loadComponentFromURL call at the "reports" object.