On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 12:57 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
    [ some questions he (that's me, I mean that's I, oh fooey!) had on
    his mind at the time ]

but forgot some more basic questions that have been nagging since I
first noticed (aTime.fraction*1000) in the lines which my offered
patch changes.  Now, where did I put those notes?

Where did the multiplcation by 1000 come from?  And is there some
context in which it is the right thing to do?  Which leads to further
questions ...

Such specifications of ODBC that I have found on the net agree that
ODBC expresses "fraction" as a number of nanoseconds.  But these
specifications all apply to ODBC 3 or 3.5 or 3.51.  Did older version
of ODBC do it differently?  Does some particular (incorrect) ODBC
driver do it differently?  Does anybody care?

Is there a standard set of backends against which to test ODBC
functionality?  Is there even a standard set of test of ODBC
functionality?

Cheers,
Terry.